www.flickr.com
StereoStef's items Stephanie Stoltz Chavez

7/31/2011

The Voice Tour

With the success of their first season, a tour was set up with the 8 semi-finalists of NBC's The Voice. The contestants kicked off their tour in Hollywood at The Gibson Amphitheatre.


Beverly McClellan

Casey Weston

Dia Frampton

Frenchie Davis

Javier Colon

Nakia

Vicci Martinez

Xenia

I really loved how all the contestants collaborated & joined one another on stage. It was like a big family; a big talented rockin' family. They performed their hit performances from the tv series and the final 4 performed their original songs.




Only in L.A.? There was a surprise guest...Blake Shelton joined Dia on stage and sang Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down" with an exchange of friendly push/shove.


Thank you so much to Socialite Life! I won tickets to the show, via twitter. My Brother & I had an amazing time!

No comments: