www.flickr.com
StereoStef's items Stephanie Stoltz Chavez

11/18/2011

Drunken Red State

I didn't catch the film RED STATE when it was on tour. I finally got it in the mail from netflix and was going to make a movie night out of it. I invited a couple of friends over and we just had to get our drink on. We were drinking beers but I thought it would be fun to take shots. Knowing that the film was based around a religious cult, I knew homosexuality would come up somehow. So the drinking game was made. We had to take a shot when we heard the word, "Gay." We took several and got drunk. The word was actually thrown around more in the beginning of the film. I ended up passing out and had to finish the movie the next day. So I drunk tweetetd Kevin Smith the game and saw that he favorited my tweet =). I was so happy!




No comments: