www.flickr.com
StereoStef's items Stephanie Stoltz Chavez

2/04/2011

The 3rd Was The Worst

Yesterday was the anniversary of my Mother's death. It's been 11 years without her and it still feels as if it was just yesterday. It was on a Thursday that she left this "unhappy planet" and I found out that every 11 calendar years, you end up with the same day for date. They say that time heals but it really doesn't. It only makes it bearable. I have a hole in my heart that will never close.



Not a day goes by that I don't think of her. I dream about her from time to time and it only makes me sad when I wake up. The dreams vary, sometimes we are hanging out like we used to, other times I'm confused in my dream telling her that I thought she died, and the ones, that really get to me - when I wake up, are the ones where I'm angry at her; I'm mad at her for leaving, she's not dead, it's more like she ran away. At least in my dreams I get to hug her and talk to her and I look forward to going to sleep in hopes that I will dream of my Mom.

No comments: