www.flickr.com
StereoStef's items Stephanie Stoltz Chavez

2/01/2011

Mathew Morrison @ The Grove

Everybody's favorite glee teacher, Mr. Schue, made his first solo appearance at The Grove on January 29th. Matthew Morrison has been working on a solo album and He and his "M and M" band decided to give Los Angeles a preview of what to expect on the upcoming tour. It was a free all ages show presented by Oscar Mayer. Props to O.M. for giving out free lunches.

The Grove was crowded and I couldn't find a spot. I went around the back stage and found a spot next to the theater where Matthew ended up coming out at. I was so excited!! Check out the few seconds of MM on my twit vid.



Matthew & Co. rocked out The Grove! He performed Mrs. Robinson, All Night Long, a great mash up of Great Balls of Fire & I Saw Her Standing There, glee faves: (Gold Digger, Don't Stand So Close To Me, Sway, Somewhere Over The Rainbow), and debuted a new solo song My Name.



Support MATTHEW MORRISON: BECAUSE WE MUST!

No comments: